Skillet.com Forums
August 27, 2014, 05:50:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Skillet on 'The Roadshow Tour'.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re:how does skillet book concerts?  (Read 7504 times)
terrasin
Monster Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2003, 03:59:21 AM »

I scoff at Jonathan until he either:

A) Gives Skillet back their production crew. or..
B) Officially becomes the "man" to me by signing me on paper for his managment.

So  Tongue:P:P

CJ

unshakeable15

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2003, 06:02:17 PM »

don't worry too much about it bob. Smiley i've never even had the option of talking to any member of Skillet, ever.

with conversations like this one, i just "smile & nod" & make sure i try my best to remember the important stuff (like the fact that Johnathan is a real nice guy once you get to know him) & forget about all the chatter. Smiley

"...you can't make people listen. They have to come 'round in their own time, wondering what happened and why the world blew up under them. It can't last."
-Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
bob
Monster Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2003, 05:56:17 PM »

I feel left out because I have never met theese people and have never talked to the band as much as id like to.... Skillet had to leave real quick and I never got to talk to them.... I did get to thank Korey for being so awesome...

2005 Panhead Awards- Funniest Member
Check out The Frypan
bob
Monster Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2003, 06:39:38 AM »

Lord of the Rings4: The Quest for Skillet's Production Crew Tongue

2005 Panhead Awards- Funniest Member
Check out The Frypan
terrasin
Monster Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2003, 09:11:12 AM »

Sounds more like a Monty Python flick to me. Wink

CJ

_tracy_
Freakshow Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2003, 04:22:45 PM »

I scoff at Jonathan until he either:

A) Gives Skillet back their production crew. or..
B) Officially becomes the "man" to me by signing me on paper for his managment.

So  Tongue:P:P

CJ

my above comment still stands. Wink

"..Where we go, when we are free to go where we will, is a good indication of character." A.W. Tozer
terrasin
Monster Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2003, 07:51:39 PM »

Hahaha, when I first met Jonathan, I didn't much like him. He just seemed like he didn't want to be there. Like he wanted to get the night overwith and just leave. Just really seemed to put me off big time. Happily, after I actually got to talk to him one on one for a bit, it was all good. By the end of that tour, me n him were tight and thats when I started considering him for our managment.

CJ

_tracy_
Freakshow Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2003, 05:24:53 PM »

oh, i am sorry. we're not meaning to leave you out in any way. i just wanted to make sure people who had never met jonathan would think he is a jerk, because really, he isn't. [not saying that terrasin or sonic pike said that. i just didn't want people to get that impression.]

"..Where we go, when we are free to go where we will, is a good indication of character." A.W. Tozer
sonicspike
Awake Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2003, 04:10:10 AM »

Hahaha, when I first met Jonathan, I didn't much like him. He just seemed like he didn't want to be there. Like he wanted to get the night overwith and just leave. Just really seemed to put me off big time.

Yeah I wasn't impressed with him the first few times I worked with him either. He seemed withdrawn and sort of rude and apathetic. I got to know him somewhat eventually after doing like 20 shows with them... ha ha ha...

I guess he just doesnt have a real open and friendly personality; some people are just that way.  But he is an alright guy once you get to know him.

Want to see who I've worked with and what I've done? Visit my website - http://www.UltraSonicDesigns.com
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: